Events and Programs
Wellness at Awbury
Awbury Arboretum is a place to connect with nature and to seek wellness. Sometimes that looks like a yoga pose and deep breathing, and other other times that looks like jogging with your dog or participating in group fitness dancing.
Check our our current opportunities below.
Chair Yoga | 11:00 am-12:00 PM
- The Porch at the Cope House |1 Awbury Rd (chairs provided)
- led by Megan Do Nascimento
Please note: We do not post weather updates or cancellations on this page.
For the latest details, including info about pop-up classes not listed here, please visit our Awbury Wellness Facebook Group.
No registration is required.
Our wellness classes are donation based – suggested minimum of $5 per class.
- Cardio Dance, Tia Mathieson
- Chair Yoga, Morning Flow, and Evening Flow Yoga, with Megan Do Nascimento
- Karate for Adults, with Action Karate
- Family Martial Arts, with Action Karate
- Family Yoga, with Sarah Charlesworth Attie
- Vinyasa Flow, Energizing Flow, and Sunset Yoga, with Sarah Charlesworth Attie
- Wellness Walks, with Cathy Robinson and Barbie Philmon, We Walk PHL, and Megan Do Nascimento
- Natural Flow Qigong, with Margaret Kinnevy
- Yin Yoga, with Brittney Indigo
- West African Dance with Peaches Jones
- Hula Fitness with Cece
- Afro-House and Afro-Fusion Dance with Antoinette M. Coward
- Zumba with Maria Rowe
- Yoga with Patty Boyle
- Afro Vibes Class with Rasdaq
- Plus pop-up classes, Sunday Fun Day activities, and more!
- Fitness Morning Workout with Megan Do Nascimento