The Awbury Arboretum Archives collects and preserves photographs, records, books, maps, site plans, prints, oral histories, artifacts and more relating to:
1. The history of Awbury’s landscape and buildings.
2. Members of the Cope family who have lived at Awbury or nearby.
3. Life at Awbury since the mid nineteenth century.
4. Records of the City Parks Association.
5. Items relating to the history of Quakerism and Germantown.
The Awbury Arboretum Archives is open to the public free of charge by appointment. Call or email to set up an appointment with an archivist.
Alex Bartlett – Curator